Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tray 11, I'm 25% done!

Okay, not really. 25% of the top trays though so that feels like progress. Tray 11 started last night and is another no-brainer. A bit of tenderness where the tray bridges the gap where that tooth was pulled way back when, but other than that, nada. Some folks have asked for pics of how the trays look in a normal 'not right up close to show you, but a real situation' kinda pic, so here ya go! This was taken last Saturday at a restaurant. I hate that damn 'fang' but the braces themselves are really not noticeable.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Sophie are beautiful!! You look so much alike, too.

Lucky you to have these invisible trays! Congrats on being so far along in the process! Cheers!!!!!

Hugs - Barbara :D

10:51 PM  
Blogger Carmen y Xavier said...

You really can't see the braces at all, Dawna! Love the pic with Sophie! And you look very tanned and pretty.

I was LOL at the previous comment about the fake vampire fangs. I used to wear those as a kid and know exactly what you mean. LOL.

BTW, about the "fang" as you call it, what's going to happen with that? Are you having it out or will it be pulled into place eventually?

2:12 PM  
Blogger Dawna B said...

OMG Carmen, I certainly hope the eye tooth comes into place - can't quite imagine pulling a front tooth! LMAO

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as usual, Dawna. I'm glad you are seeing progress and not having too many issues with the trays. I know when I wore them, after the first couple of adjustments, the wires didn't give me much trouble and it sounds as though it works the same for the Invisaligns. Do your teeth feel loose after you remove the trays or no because you are continuously wearing a tray? That was the worst feeling for me when it was all over with. Odd how I miss the braces...Keep up the good work!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home