Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tray 6

Strangely, on the last day of tray 5 my tongue got pretty raw and sore - bummer of bummers. Last night I put my new tray in, so I had tightness plus the sore tongue and felt kinda sorry for myself. So, I took a Tylenol PM and slept well, but today my tongue is still sore as well as one cheek. It's not horrible, just uncomfortable. Boy can I feel the tightness on the teeth that are currently moving - wowza. No pics yet, since the movement is all in my back molars, not sure anyone wants to be staring down my throat.....LOL.

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Leaves said...

Sounds like good news. My mom always said it "takes pains to be beautiful". Lucky you that you are already beautiful! ;-) Hang in there! This too shall pass!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((((hugs)))))) for you!

Hope your tongue and mouth are feeling better already. If not, try a popsickle. If it gets worse, call the dentist and report it because you may need something adjusted.

It's all so worth it! Barbara :D

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home