Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tray 4!

Well, I put tray 4 in last night, and again it's no problem. No pain, no filing needed, no lisp! They just feel like a tighter version of the old tray, but this time my bite isn't affected, so I can close my jaw without issue. It's so funny how each tray feels so tight, and then when you move to the next one, the previous one was already seeming like a comfy old friend. I find it uncomfortable to have the trays out, my teeth feel weird, so I tend to keep them in for closer to 23 hours a day, so maybe that's why it's smooth sailing so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Leaves said...

Maybe you will be finished ahead of schedule? I know what you mean about having the "comfy old friend" thing going on with the braces. I remember when mine came off! Oh my goodness! I'd been wearing those metal things for 3 years and I really missed them! I even thought I looked better with them than without them! LOL Keep up the good work! You will be so happy when all is said and done!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! I remember thinking that my teeth would fall out when the braces were taken off. My BF didn't even notice, the blockhead!!

Love that your "braces" are so different and yet doing the job!

You go, girl!!

(((hugs))) Dawna! Barbara :D

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home