Monday, August 21, 2006

Snap, crackle, pop - Tray 3

Tray 3 (of 42 top, 57 bottom) went in Saturday night before bed. As with last time, it was super tight, but with a little push and a pop they snapped into place. It's working on my lower right molars, so my bite is funny and my speech was a bit off for the next morning, but the speech is fine now, and the bite is getting better as the days go on. This time I didn't need to file any rough edges and I have no tongue pain or anything (thank goodness!). Can it really be this easy? Yeah, I've had to adjust to brushing my teeth much more (but 5 times a day can only be good, right?) and have finally gotten into the habit of flossing all the time too. Not snacking unconciously is impossible, since you have to take the trays out. So, it's only changes for the better thus far, and snapping the trays in and out are totally no problem at all now. I have to admit, I am so impatient to reach the point in my treatment where my front teeth start to move since that's the part where you really notice the improvement. But, good things come to those who wait, and wear their trays 22+ hours! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Leaves said...

Woohoo! You go girl! It sounds as though the Invisaligns work with small but many movements. Can't wait to see the finished product! Keep smiling!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Carmen y Xavier said...

Good for you for sticking to it and being so diligent! Like Sherry said, I can't wait to see the finished product!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home