Friday, July 28, 2006

Welcome to my dental Journey!

Well, I've decided to keep a journal of my upcoming Invisalign experience. I'm hoping it will provide me some encouragement during the times I may feel that 'what the hell was I thinking?!' feeling during my treatment. My ortho has estimated it will take about 2 years, I will find out more on Monday when I go get my first aligners. I do know I have a 4mm overbite, and a 4.5mm overjet, so I guess it will be a while till that's corrected.

So, what I'm going to try to do is write about any significant happenings, and also take some pics now and again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They really are pretty well invisible. I am appreciating this blog so I can follow along about what's happening, too. Who is Anne and what is her paper towel trick?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing with us your dental journey, Dawna. You know, I've read a lot of stories about people using Invisalign and then switching to braces after some time. Why is that, Dawna?

When my friend got an Invisalign in Chicago, he wore the aligners from start to finish. He didn't have to replace his Chicago Invisalign with some other dental apparatus. Well, what matters is that your teeth get fixed, right? Hang in there, Dawna!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home